We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fried, baked, boiled, cut into wedges, puree… ..la potato it is a food that delights our palate in various ways. Lately, great attention has been paid toorganic potatoes, the result of non-invasive agriculture. For your potato-based recipes, don't forget to use organic ones, which are tastier among other things. They are found in the best supermarkets, just check the label. And speaking of organic potatoes here is a quick recipe "baked potatoes". It is a dish that is prepared quickly and is suitable for all occasions.
Baked potatoes, the ingredients for 4 people
4 non-floury organic potatoes of about 100g each
4 teaspoons of bechamel
Baked potatoes, the preparation
- Peel the onion, wash it and chop it finely
- Brush the potatoes under running water, peel them and cut them into regular slices lengthwise, but leaving them together with the bases and then sprinkle them with salt and fill them with onion
- Wrap the potatoes thus prepared in 4 aluminum rectangles, leaving the cut part upwards
- Bake the packets thus obtained at 180 ° C for about an hour
- Remove the foil with the potatoes from the oven, cross-cut the aluminum on the top and open it gently
- Put in the cuts of potatoes the slices cut into strips
- Pour a teaspoon of bechamel over each and sprinkle with paprika to taste
- Put the open packets back in the oven at 200 ° C for a few minutes, until the slices are completely melted, finally serve potatoes still hot inside the packets.
If you have a fireplace, as an alternative to the oven you can wrap the potatoes and put them under the ashes of the fireplace. Then when you have to open to put the slices, just season with some cheese that you have previously melted and add a glaze of apple cider vinegar. Enjoy your meal